Meditation made simple
Take the first step on your journey towards a healthier, happier life. Learn to meditate with Headspace.
Learn the life-changing skill of meditation in just a few minutes a day with Headspace.
“Sometimes my mind feels like my whole garage full of instruments falling down the stairs. After I meditate, it could be a delicate sound like a triangle.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in a Headspace subscription?
- Hundreds of guided meditations on everything from stress to sleep
- Over 40 mindfulness exercises for cooking, eating, commuting and more
- Super-short meditations you can do anytime. Great for busy schedules.
- Expert guidance from former monk, and Headspace co-founder, Andy Puddicombe
- Sleep Sounds to ease the mind into a truly restful night’s sleep
- Fun, simple animations to help you with your meditation practice and answer any questions you might have
- How long do subscriptions last? – Subscription basically last for lifetime buy the service warranty is for 1 year 99%uptime for lifetime
- What meditations should I do?
If you’ve never tried Headspace before, we recommend the Basics (our 10-day beginner’s course) before you jump into anything else. It’ll teach you the essentials of meditation in just a few minutes a day. If you’ve already completed the Basics, we have some other recommendations you might like.
- Where can I learn how to get started with meditation?
If you have already completed the basics, we have other recommendations you might like. Just download the Headspace app and get started. We will guide you every step of the way. You can also read a little more about meditation here.